Imagine taking all of the sweet flavors of a s’more and putting it into a cocktail… because that’s what we’re doing today.
This s’mores espresso martini is one of my favorite fall cocktails and comes together in minutes! Between the chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker rim, you’ll be in heaven.
Why you’ll love this s’mores espresso martini
A delicious twist on a traditional espresso martini. I’m a sucker for a good espresso martini. These s’mores espresso martinis are just as tasty as the OG.
Your favorite campfire snack in liquid form. I’ve always loved s’mores. These s’mores martinis are just as good and not as messy.
They’re the perfect cocktail for fall! IDK about you… but when the weather starts to get slightly cooler all I want to do is go camping and eat a few s’mores around a campfire. This drink is able to satisfy that craving on nights you’re not able to camp!
To make this s’mores martini, you’ll need:
- Baileys S’mores – You 100% need to add in Baileys S’mores to get that s’more taste. If you’re unable to find it, any s’mores vodka will do the trick. If you’re unable to find s’mores vodka… try to find marshmallow vodka!
- Vanilla vodka – I think vanilla vodka tastes really good in this s’mores martini, but you can use a plain vodka in place if you’d like.
- Coffee liqueur – I used a Kahlua Light Roast for my s’mores martini but any type of coffee liqueur works!
- Espresso – Fresh espresso is best! But if you don’t have a way to make espresso at home, you can use store bought.
- Ice – Needed for the shaker glass.
- Crushed graham crackers – Used for a graham cracker rim!
- Chocolate syrup – Used to hold the crushed graham crackers on your martini glass!
That’s all you need to make this s’mores espresso martini! You can also add in some chocolate liqueur, but since I use a bit of melted chocolate on the rim of my glass, I tend to skip it!
If you’d like, you can also top your s’mores martini off with a toasted marshmallow (I love to do this) or garnish the top of it with some shaved chocolate. Either way, your espresso martinis will be absolutely delicious!
How to make this s’mores espresso martini
First, rim your martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers. Set to the side for now.
Then, add ice, Baileys s’mores, vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur, and espresso to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously (or until the shaker is frosted). Pour into your prepared martini glass and enjoy!
Feel free to top your martini off with a lightly toasted marshmallow.Print
S’mores Espresso Martini
Take your traditional espresso martini to the next level with this s’mores espresso martini! This cocktail will become one of your favorite drinks during fall.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Cocktail 1x
- 1.5 oz Baileys s’mores
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz espresso
- Ice, for cocktail shaker
- Chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers, for rim
- Rim your martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers. Set to the side for now.
- Add ice, Baileys s’mores, vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur, and espresso to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously (or until the shaker is frosted).
- Pour into your prepared martini glass and enjoy!